This has been a favorite recipe on my blog, savourthesensesblog.com for some time now. I originally saw a strawberry vinaigrette recipe on a fellow blogger's page and had to make some for myself! This is the perfect sweet, yet tangy summer dressing.
Makes about 1/2 cup
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam/jelly
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil (or canola)
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pinch salt
Combine all ingredients in a sealed container and shake until well blended.
Serve over your favorite salad and enjoy!
- 306 calories
- 28g total fat
- 4g saturated fat
- 0mg cholesterol
- 168mg sodium
- 15g carbohydrate (1g dietary fiber, 10g sugar)
- 1g protein