10 months ago
This is another one of my favorite summer recipes where I get to use all locally grown vegetables. This side dish tastes great served hot or cold.
- 2 teaspoons 365 canola oil
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels (about 2 ears)
- 1/2 cup diced shallots
- 1 pound tomatoes, diced
- 1 tablespoon 365 agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon, or basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add corn and shallots and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat and let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, tarragon (or basil), agave and salt.
- 329812 calories
- 37301g total fat
- 2745g saturated fat
- 0mg cholesterol
- 155mg sodium
- 17g carbohydrate (3g dietary fiber, 6g sugar)
- 3g protein